Looking for something, are we?

Friday, March 13, 2009

Thanks for existing.........

Yeah, this post is exactly what it says. You will understand what is going on.

A great mano cornuta for my favourite band Metallica......for this song......if I would not have heard and seen this song.......i would be a very different person today!



A mosh pit owed to Rage Against The Machine......for their fire and zeal....to use metal for something more than entertainment!




A huge bear hug to Opeth for restoring my faith in people's song writing capabilities.




A great round of high fives to Iron Maiden......for showing me what live energy is al about!



A bow down to Dream Theater......for letting me realise what exceling really means!






A full death wall to Lamb of God for showing me how hard work pays off and what high speeds actually mean!




A salute to Slayer......for showing me the difference between speaking of the devil and being the devil!



Appellations galore to Alter Bridge......for the realisation and the appreciation!




A headbangers ball to Brute Force for giving me a favourite band here in Pune.




And last but definitely not the least.............this song for.......sustaining existence!



No comments:

Post a Comment