I love visiting new cities, new civilizations, new ways of life, which of course have new cuisine. So, here, right now, I will make a list of places I want to see before I die.
1. Taj Mahal - It would be a shame if I never see this. Big shame.
2. Rome - If architecture is your passion or even a slight interest, this place will give you Chernobyl sized orgasms every 5 minutes.
3. Prague - Not a lot of people know this, but this, capital of the Czech Republic is a beautiful place.
4. Washington DC - Again, the monuments and the history screams out loud.
5. Lakshwadeep - Emerald of the Arabian sea.
6. Alexandria - The sum remainder of the oldest civilization known to man.
7. Tikal - The great city of the mysterious Maya.
Will keep altering this list. But some of these places will not be rubbed off.